E-mail your senior photos and scanned copyright forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are due by November 18.
Need a new copyright form? Download the file here. Print it, have your photographer sign it, and use your phone to photograph it. Then simply e-mail it to us at the address above!
We have specific regulations for senior photos used in the book:
- Photo must follow the proportion guide seen above
- Full face visible with both eyes showing
- School dress code must be followed; bodies must be covered, no inappropriate t-shirts, no hoods, no hats
- No cars, pets or additional family members
- Photo must be in color
- File must be at least 2000 pixels on the shortest side
* NOTE: Photos that do not conform to these standards will not be published.